Our next Open Event takes place on Saturday 22 May. Tours are available between 9:00am and 12:00pm (last tours commence at 12:00pm)
In order for us to operate within our Covid guidelines, Open Day will be by appointment only. Please complete the form below to book your time slot.
This is a fantastic opportunity to tour the school, meet staff and pupils, and explore our amazing facilities.
Our activities fair is open all day, come and learn all about the superb extra-curricular opportunities available at Hill House School.
Registration is available using the form below. Please indicate your preferred time slot. Once you have submitted your form, a member of our team will be in touch to book you an appointment slot.
Please do not hesitate to call us on 01302 776300 if you have any queries.
PARENT/GUARDIAN 1 - DETAILS
PARENT/GUARDIAN 2 - DETAILS
STUDENT 1 DETAILS
STUDENT 2 DETAILS
STUDENT 3 DETAILS
OPEN DAY - SATURDAY 22 MAY
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure, we are asking all visitors on to confirm the below. You will be asked to sign a declaration form on arrival.
I hereby certify that neither I, nor any member of my household, have within the last 14 days;
• Tested positive or am presumptively positive with the Coronavirus or been identified as a potential carrier.
• Experienced any symptoms commonly associated with the Coronavirus.
• Been in any location designated as a risk by the Government or Public Health England (e.g. an area currently placed in local lockdown).
• Been in direct contact with or in the immediate vicinity of any person been identified as a carrier or potential carrier of the Coronavirus.
• Travelled abroad to any country currently on the Government’s red list.
By clicking submit, you agree to the following:
I / We understand that the personal data provided above will be processed for the legitimate business of Hill House School managing the admissions process.
I / We understand that this information will be held until such time as the above-named child(ren) is no longer of an age to apply for a place at the School, or until I / we request that our personal data no longer be retained.
I / We agree to you keeping in touch about admissions-related information (future deadlines and admissions events) and news about, and activities on offer from Hill House School.
Hill House School will never sell your data and we promise to keep your details safe and secure. You can change your mind at any time by emailing email@example.com. For further details on how your data is used and stored please see our Privacy Notice.